Skip to content
Graphic Design | graph·ic de·sign
- Is a creative process, one most often involving a client and a designer, that combines art and technology.
- It is the art or skill of combining text and pictures in advertisements, magazines, books, Websites, etc.
- It is also how one creates, chooses, and organizes the elements—typography, images, and the “white space” around them—to communicate ideas.
Marketing | mar·ket·ing
- The action or business of promoting and selling products or services.
- It is the process of communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of selling the product or service.
- It is also a critical business function for attracting customers, and,
- It relies on great graphic design.